Jerry Tipton CPA

It is important to have all your forms when you are ready to have your taxes prepared. Here is a short list of forms that you may need for your tax return. W2's, 1099R (Retirement Forms), Social Security/Disability form (May or may not be taxable), mortgage Interest statement, interest bank statements, Information on stock sales, unemployment form,.

If you have a dependent in your home and receive earned income credit on your tax return you need to bring in proof of the child living in your home like a school record, doctor bill, insurance statement, social service record, government mail. Something official that has the child's name and the parent's address on the proof.